Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:34:51 -0700

what would you mean by "NOT to be tolerated at all" ?
Killing him/them ?
I'd still rather prefer they are judged ?
That's the way we, by the means of democracy, should go.
We should NEVER switch to ANY system.
I think we still have too much to learn about the real meaning on
Democracy... and regrettably all of us deserve a judging way even for our
worst of the crimes.

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com