Subject: Re: [Leica] we're ok
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:03:48 -0700

Maybe you're right, I'm not willing to argue on this delicate subject but I
don't think that aiming all of them would drive us to leave in peace.
Always, we'll have such terrorists operating everywhere in the World.
I don't think is possible to exterminate them all.
They're like rats, they reproduce themselves fastest than we do.
I'm afraid that the problem would be over if we face haunting by other means
rather than killing here and there those terrorists, animals, criminals,
murderers, cowards and so many more like that...
Maybe is time to open definitely our minds and start thinking further...
Question of foreign policies, economics...may be just one part of the
whole...
Complexity must be faced carefully and very intelligently.
Maybe killing would not make us live better.
Think about that...
Death would bring us more dead people at our "First World" countries...

Let my heart be with you

Regards
- --
Pablo Kolodny