Subject: Re: [Leica] Discussion guidelines
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:29:05 -0700

I'd love to go out and take lots of kids and adults starving and struggling
for dignity in Buenos Aires...actually I'm already working on that and
furthermore, some of my images are taking part of a project in Germany in
these present days.
But, as you'll know Brian, photos obtained in such way should be taken as
the result of some political position. They'd be showing us facts but not
how we deal with those political positions that lead us there.
I mean that discussion makes us open our minds, exchanging ideas is better
done using words. Results of some position can be seen in silver halides,
color paper or slides.

Respects.

- --
Pablo Kolodny