Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: end of year rides and a visit to Alicante's modern art museum
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 07:47:26 +0100

Back in 2000, Kyle Cassidy challenged us on the LUG to spend less time
talking about equipment and more time taking pictures, something I took to
heart. In January 2001, I started my Picture-A-Week, using a template
provided by Kyle (who was much more proficient at creating websites than
most of us). I later (in 2006) changed the format to a Wordpress blog, but I
have kept at it ever since. So the blog for the last week of 2023 concludes
my 23rd year of posting PAWs. It has the usual cycling activities and a
visit to the city?s modern art museum, a place I would visit more often if
they had more temporary exhibitions. It is all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4201

And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. You will
note that the Christmas period itself is not reflected at all?this is
because we spent the days December 23rd-26th in Marrakesh, our first ever
trip to Morocco, and I am still processing the hundreds of photos I took in
this wonderful city, to which I intend to return in April or May.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu