Subject: [Leica] There is a light that never goes out
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 13:26:23 +0000

Lluis, I prefer the first one, but I think that that despite the
Noctilux, low light is too much of a challenge unless you're bringing a
tripod, as I'd think your shutter speed might be too low for steadiness.
Still they're very atmospheric, and now that Lorena is your new friend,
you'll be able to take more shots of her :-)
Douglas