Subject: [Leica] There is a light that never goes out
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 00:36:45 +0100

Fortunately the winter light allows the use of the Noctilux, in the El Raval
neighbourhood there are many interesting Bars , this one is called
?Manchester? , I saw from the street a pretty lady talking with the waiter
of the Bar, after a while she discovered me and I?ve came inside the Bar,
she said me, "you wyou wear a nice leica?, I said she that it was quite rare
that someone recognize a Leica, she tall me she was worked with Leica,
Rolleiflex and even a Linhof 4x5?, she showed me some pictures on her
cellular, really good!, she explained me that she had a darkroom at home but
she has moved and right now she has it any more. I ask to shot a portrait of
she, but the Bar was so dark that it was very difficult for me focusing at
1:0, I could hardly see anything, plus the M6 rangefinder shows flare in
some cases, I remembered Ted's quote ?If you can see it, you can shot it?, I
finally shot and the portrait didn't turn out bad at all.

Here are the pictures, all with Leica M6, Noctilux 50 IV wide open, Ilford
Delta 400, developed with D-76 1:1, I will show some other Bars.

There is a light that never goes out
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2024F010121.jpg.html>

A chat with the waiter
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2024F010119.jpg.html>

She discovered me
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2024F010122.jpg.html>

Lorena
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2024F010123.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] There is a light that never goes out)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] There is a light that never goes out)