Subject: [Leica] Highland PAM 12
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 12:54:46 +0000

Thabnks Douglas, it is the old coastguard lookout.  I think it was just a
placeholding for if they flew a flag, this is what it looked like in 2018
when I was last there https://johnmcmaster.com/images/L7008732.jpg

john

From: LUG <lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org> on behalf of
Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie>
Date: Friday, 5 January 2024 at 12:31
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Highland PAM 12
Nice collection John, as per usual. Those dreamy sunsets are very
elegiac as yet another day drifts into memory, and that knot is very
photogenic too. What was it holding? I also like seeing the sheer power
of the sea highlighted by the ship's remains at Sennen.
Douglas