Subject: [Leica] Bandhavgarh Part 2
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 01:17:18 +0000

While the tiger shots are great, Jayanand, I find the composition of the
langur really appealing. With the backstory, your panorama is quite
poignant, as us Irish suffered clearances too, but under the English,
not our own countrymen. But, as long as the world spins, it will keep on
happening as we're currently seeing.

Douglas