Subject: [Leica] PAW 18
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 15:05:14 +0100

I'm going for "Fishing 6" in all its late flowering American Empire
multi-rodded glory, Ric.

When I went fishing as a kid, one rod was the rule on the river, and,
when we went sea fishing, it was actually rodless as we threw a single
line of multiple feathered lures over the side of the boat. Very
rewarding to get into a shoal of mackerel and pull out a string of six
or seven slippery silver specimens on the one dip into the blue abyss.

Douglas