Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 00:51:12 +0000

Very sad to hear that Bob has died. I had some back channel chats with
him on motor racing and he seemed a really nice man. It's a terrible
shame. May he rest in peace.

While I'm well vaxxed, CoVid has really raised its ugly head around here
again at Christmas. My middle son and grandson got the damn thing and
Christmas had to be cancelled. My daughter-in-law got it too. However,
they're all young, but two friends of mine who are the wrong side of 70,
also got it and have been very sick.

Douglas