Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Zeiss E mount lenses
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 10:55:20 -0800

Okay - I?m new to this so if I?m doing something wrong or inappropriate
please let me know.

I?m leaving the Sony system - going to upgrade my Leica SL gear.

For Sale Zeiss E-mount lenses

All items are UNBOXED. Condition as noted. Single owner.

Zeiss Batis Sonnar 1.8/85  $500 + shipping in the US
        Unblemised body
        Lens hood has slight indications of wear
        Glass appears clean
        Lightly used

Zeiss Batis Distagon 2/25 $500 + shipping in the US
        Unblemished body
        Lens hood has slight indications of wear
        Body cap is not original Zeiss, Sony branded E-mount cap
        Glass appears clean
        Lightly used

Zeiss Batis Apo Sonnar 2.8/135 $800 + shipping in the US
        Slightly blemished body between mount and focus ring
        Lens hood has slight indications of wear
        Glass appears clean
        Lens cap has focal length & filter size written on it in bronze
marker
        Lightly used
        This is a really nice lens.

Zeiss Loxia Biogon 2/35 $400 + shipping in the US
        Slight signs of wear on focus ring
        Metal lens hood as slight indications of wear
        Glass appears clean
        Lens cap has focal length & filter size written on it in silver
marker
        Lightly used
        This is a delightfully small manual lens

If possible I'll ship USPS priority mail, insured.
Additional details available on request.

Thank you for looking.

Adam Bridge
869 A Street
Davis, CA 95616-1916