Subject: [Leica] Just back from Yosemite
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 16:16:44 -0700

The flooding hasn?t been as bad as forecast so the park will be fully reopen
Sunday for day use and then fully open on 1 May.

Fortunately we?re cooling down a bit so the high country will have a chance
to lose its snow cover more slowly.

Thanks for sharing your photos - the rainbows are so vivid!

Adam Bridge