Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-HS2 and lenses
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:54:18 -0800

Hi Chris,

Yes, I was using the new Fuji app. I had to always be the current app - if
it was somehow sifting into background it quit sharing GPS data from my
iPhone 15 Pro Max. If I could have ripped it out by its bits and tossed it
into the Pacific I would have. Or Caribbean. I?m not sure I was in an area
of high electronic interference - mostly there was WiFi. I?ve never had this
experience with the new Leica app which Just Works.

I really needed the reach of the 100-400. A few times I was able to use the
50-140 f2.8 and it did okay. The 200/2 is just not in my future.

I shoot basketball with the 50-140 and it does a reasonable job. A 30 fps
burst is really useful there and the lhigh ISO performance of the X-H2S is
very good. Crowded scenes with lots of moving people is always a challenge.

Thanks for your observations. Happy shooting!

Adam