Subject: [Leica] Season's Greetings
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Frozenlight)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 07:22:55 +0100

All the best from the Wajsmans as well. This year we are spending a
blissfully non-Christmassy Christmas in Marrakesh, Morroco.

And Brian already has my photos for the yearbook (all 3 are film pics shot
with the M2), so the most important task for early 2024 is done.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman (from somewhere)