Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Thanksgiving in the sunshine
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 15:17:17 +0000

Some great people shots really give a flavour of the time and place,
Nathan. People out in their shirtsleeves in December!? I am envious as
the winter's frosty fangs are beginning to bite here.
Your wife seems to be a prodigious cook and caterer to handle 15 guests
at the one sitting. Although, I'm sure your daughter helped more than a
bit, as, no doubt, did your own cheering from the sidelines....
Keep up the good work.
Douglas