Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Thanksgiving in the sunshine
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 08:58:17 +0100

Answering on list to clear up the nationality issue. While you have to be a
citizen of an EU country to be employed in the EU system, for interns the
rules are a bit more liberal. We can have up to 10% of trainees (they are
here for 1 year) who are not EU citizens, on the condition that they come to
us from universities in the EU. The way our trainees are selected is that we
have agreements with about 100 universities around the EU. The universities
do the initial selection of applicants and forward the list to our HR
department which does a second screening, following which a list of
prospective trainees is forwarded to us managers around the office to make
our selections.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman