Subject: [Leica] IMG: I shot a roll of slide film!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 13:18:38 +0200

It is a lab in Valencia that I have used in the past to develop B&W?they do
that, plus E6 and C41 in all formats. I no longer use them for B&W, prefer
to do it myself, but I was happy with their work on the Ektachrome. Valencia
is 175 km north of Alicante, so everything is done by post?I send them the
film, when they receive it, they issue their invoice, I pay the invoice,
they develop the film and send it back to me.

By chance, I found a place in the suburb of Alicante where we live that
develops C41 in-house?I went there for a passport photo and saw the
impressive equipment (they also do high-quality scanning). So I will try a
roll of XP2 Super with them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman