Subject: [Leica] IMGs: To adapt or not...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 21:20:48 -0600

Yes, I have one and use it somewhat frequently.  I also have the
contemporary Canon version and have been shopping for the Nikkor in the
same vintage.  It is an amazingly good design for portraits.

I have to say after adapting some 1930's Zeiss Contax lenses to my Sony I
am very impressed with the Zeiss designers.  Marc James Small wasn't that
far off in his praise for the Zeiss production.