Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/11/2023: Eri on film
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 04:26:09 -0600

Your favorite model does very well.  If you recall from long ago the LUG
had long discussions about Across and how it had become our favorite film
in the slower speed category.  Long discussions about Xtol dilutions. In
any case, with an f1.4 lens you should do very well with a 100 speed film
in most situations.