Subject: [Leica] Help? Lightroom refusing to import
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 20:28:43 -0800

This is what i was going to suggest.? DNG converter will put them into a
folder then you can just import them from there, or if you put it into
an existing folder you can use the synchronize folder feature of LR.

I have to do this with my new Nikon Z7ii since I am using LR 6 and it
has not idea what to do with the new Z camera files.

OF course, this is assuming that the files are RAW files.? IF they are
JPEG files, the I have no idea why they will not import. You said PS
will open them.? I guess you could put them all in PS and then save them
as TIFF or PSD files to get them into LR.

Aram