Subject: [Leica] Playing around with my Microscope again
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:42:39 -0800

Thank you Tina.? I have been playing around with microscopes since the
4th grade.? Never owned a good scope myself until last few years, but
always had access to some at school until I retired.? Here is a link you
might be interested in:

2022 Photomicrography Competition | Nikon?s Small World
(nikonsmallworld.com)
<https://www.nikonsmallworld.com/galleries/2022-photomicrography-competition>

I have been slowly looking through your fabulous portraits when I have
some time.? Amazing body of work that you can be very proud of.? I know
I commented once, but again, thanks for sharing them with us.

Aram