Subject: [Leica] IMG: more Harleys
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 19:51:30 +0100

I included some photos from the Harley meet in El Campello (the suburb of
Alicante where I live) in my weekly blog, but I have a lot more pictures, so
I decided to make a dedicated gallery. As one expects in such situations,
the photos are about bikes and people. And to pre-empt comments on the
merits of Harleys vs. other brands, I realise that by any objective measure
Japanese bikes are superior (and I rode a Suzuki in my motorcycling days)
but there is a mystique and a community built around the Harley brand that
nobody else has been able to reproduce. The people were invariably friendly,
and I had a nice chat with a group of Belgian riders who were down here on
holiday anyway and decided to participate in the meet.

https://www.greatpix.eu/Harleys-in-El-Campello/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu