Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice lights, flags, and Harleys
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 06:51:31 +0100

Week 45 consists of photos from here, no more travelling this year. There
was some nice light in the evening, we visit two of my favourite local
watering holes, and then there are a couple of events?a political rally in
the centre of Alicante, and a Harley meet in the small town just north of
Alicante where I live. So lots of people with their bikes. It?s all here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4160

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu