Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice lights, flags, and Harleys
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 23:52:59 +0000

Nice collection, Nathan, but I agree with Jayanand's comments on
Harleys. I could never see the attraction in them. Being an erstwhile
fast-ish rider, twisty Irish roads really show up their total
unsuitability for going around corners. I presume they're fine for
America or, indeed, motorways anywhere, but give me my old Bultaco
Metralla for the twisty stuff which parts of Ireland are riddled with.

Douglas

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice lights, flags, and Harleys)