Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: Polish election, paella and Barcelona
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 22:20:12 +0100

The third week of October was quite remarkable. It started with an historic
election in my native Poland in which we voted here in Alicante; then my
wife made her wonderful paella, and then I went to Barcelona to meet Lluis
and the visiting Australian friends Geoff and his wife Bronwyn. A lot of
wonderful people having a good time can be seen here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4139

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu