Subject: [Leica] I carried 25 lbs of camera to China/HK and won a Hugo!
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 12:29:49 -0800

As some of you might remember, for the past 8-10 years, I have been doing
4x5 portraits of Science Fiction creators. For (probably) this labor of
Love, I was awarded the Best Fan Artist Hugo presented in this year's World
Science Fiction convention, held in Chengdu, China this year. Hugo is the
most prestigious award in the field of science fiction, so this is quite an
honor! I thank you for your emotional and financial support over the years!

I uploaded a few photos here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/Oct2023/

I took advantage of the trip and spent a couple days in HK and took some
"Impressions" photos with a 140 years large format lens. I have a lot of
photos, some might even be good ;-P I will be posting them on my FB, and
website. Speaking of which, I am now back to using Smugmug to host most of
my photos.

So much to do. Take care!!

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"