Subject: [Leica] Speed Panchro II lens review
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 02:46:34 -0700

I love the Cooke lens. I have taken well over 1000+ sheets of 4x5 color
portraits with my Cooke PS945. Of course I ordered this lens. Looking
forward to it.

For a few months, I used a Deep Field Panchro with my Hasselblad 203FE.
Love it. Too expensive to keep :-/ Maybe later.

On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 1:24?PM Mark Kronquist via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>