Subject: [Leica] Claro's Market
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 12:28:48 -0700

I agree.? I don't understand those people who travel to? far away places
and shop in the same stores they have back home.? I remember growing up
in Seattle and the downtown had large department stores unique to the
Seattle area.? Fredrick and Nelson, Rhodes, Nordstroms.? The first two
got swallowed up and of course you can find Nordstroms everywhere now.?
No more unique character/merchandise.

Aram