Subject: [Leica] IMG: back to my birthplace
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:52:16 +0200

After my four days in Krak?w in September, I moved on to Wroc?aw, the city
where I was born and where my sister still lives. It is today one of
Poland?s most dynamic cities, with about 20% of its close to 700,000 people
being students at one of the city?s many educational institutions, and a lot
of jobs created by investments by companies like Samsung, Amazon, IBM etc.
At the same time, the medieval history and the mix of influences over the
centuries, not least German, is very much in evidence.

I spent 3 days in Wroc?aw, and since the weather was nice, I was able to
spend a lot of time out and about. As always when visiting a city, I also
looked at art. The resulting images are here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Wroc?aw-September-2023/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu