Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kraków
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 11:29:09 +0100

Nathan,

Fascinating. I found the parts of Nowa Huta you showed surprisingly
attractive, particularly as I recall (dimly) communist-era tomes
extolling its industrial capacity and showing huge chimneys belching
(presumably lignite-ridden) fumes into the air.

We could have a long discussion about these, which I don't think the
majority would be much interested in.

Thanks very much for showing them,

Peter