Subject: [Leica] White Front Shop Auto Repair
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 12:25:53 -0700

While having some repair work done on our van, I looked around this shop
and asked if I could take a few photos.? Jim said that was fine.? The
shop has been in business 120 years and at its present location since
the 1920's.? Jim is the third owner he thinks.? Excellent work.? He
solved a problem we had been having for 10 years or more and no one else
has been able to figure it out.? Right person at the right time.? He
wants to retire but has not found anyone to take over.? Old school
mechanics are a rare breed today and not too many young(er) folks are
willing to learn.

So, here are some shots around his shop.

White Front Shop | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/sets/72177720311294573/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] White Front Shop Auto Repair)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] White Front Shop Auto Repair)