Subject: [Leica] IMG: a walk in Valencia
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 17:20:32 +0200

My wife underwent elective surgery in Valencia on August 21st?nothing
terribly serious but it did require an overnight stay in the hospital. So I
got a room in a nearby hotel, and while she was being drugged and cut that
afternoon, I took the metro to the centre and walk around in the balmy 36C
weather for a few hours. Once she was back in her room, I went back and was
the loving husband for a couple of hours, and then I went to the beach in
the early evening to have a look at the scene there. Ten days later she had
to go back for a follow-up appointment, and since Valencia is 2 hours away,
I took the day off and drove her up there. So I had a few hours of walking
around the city, spread over 2 days, and the result is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/A-walk-in-Valencia-August-2023/

Some comments about Valencia?it is a proper city, Spain?s third largest, and
much more of a city than Alicante (however, our beaches are much nicer, as
is the landscape around the city). It is a good place to visit, also because
public transport is excellent in very cheap. I left the car in the parking
of the hospital for the duration of the overnight visit, and just moved
around on foot and using the metro?10 rides for 5 Euro!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws