Subject: [Leica] Laos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 09:50:36 +0100

Great stuff as always. As for FB, I can see how a not-very-intelligent IA
algorithm flagged that particular image. I do have some understanding for
their predicament. The volume is so huge that it is impossible to have human
moderation, and given societal pressures on them they are safer to err on
the side of caution.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman