Subject: [Leica] I have Jobo!
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank F)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:23:57 -1000

IMO, the best Jobo setup is using the 2500 series ranks with the Jobo SS
reels. I also use  a CPE 2 bath. I have also processed in these tanks with
the manual rotating gadget.
What I have not done is inverting one of the 2500 tanks for agitation.
Now I have NEVER had a leak in these tanks. Not a drop.
To help further, state what tank and reels you are using.  State your
processing technique. Are you gently doing inversion or a fast snap of the
wrist?
We CAN figure this out!