Subject: [Leica] Smoke Shop Window
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 07:21:32 -0500

A very far cry from my youth in Kansas where the AG, Vern Miller, went
after the smallest infraction.  Your car impounded and vacuumed for a
convictable seed singular.

I do prefer the closer image as less distraction of the left hand partial
window.  I like this "new" approach to recording windows of shops.  Just
seeing what was considered appealing enough to put in windows is an
important historical bit of information.

I was in the Pike Market in Seattle for breakfast and wandered by a shop
selling magazine adverts from the 20's on.  Fascinating seeing what was
considered proper and effective messaging to lure people to consider the
product favorably.