Subject: [Leica] Computer Problems
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 16:58:05 -0500

If you are in a sensible county the permitting and code compliance for a
generator should be quick and inexpensive.   Generators can be less
expensive if they are natural gas or propane/butane: the trick is to only
power essential things.  For you the water pump, computers, refrigerator,
and a light circuit probably the kitchen.  Your cooker can keep the house
above freezing and thus protecting water pipes.

I have yet to move my LR catalog away from a Raid external drive.  In the
apple world Drobo was eliminated on a op system upgrade more than a year
ago.  It took three days to move from the Drobo to the new system.