Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: mostly Rzeszów
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 23:13:56 +0200

I posted my gallery from the trip to SE Poland last week, but as always, I
saved some of the images, especially the people pictures, for the weekly
blog. So if there is a common theme this time, it is people enjoying
themselves, eating, drinking and just being out and about, in Alicante and
in Rzesz?w. There is also some interesting Polish art, exhibited in what
used to be a synagogue until the Nazi put an end to Jewish life in this part
of Poland. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4062

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman