Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rzeszów and Przemyśl
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:22:16 +0200

Earlier this month, my wife played in an international tournament in
Rzesz?w, the biggest city in SE Poland with about 200,000 inhabitants. It
has assumed added importance since the start of the Ukraine war, as its
airport is now the main transit point for the military hardware the West is
sending to Ukraine. Aside from that, Rzesz?w is an attractive city with many
beautiful buildings and lots of life, especially in the summer. One day I
drove to the smaller town of Przemy?l, about 90 km away, and just 10-12 km
from the Ukraine border. Przemy?l is an attractive town too (60,000 people),
with more impressive structures, both old and new, than I would expect in a
town of this size.

Needless to say, I took a lot of pictures, and the resulting gallery can be
seen here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Rzesz%C3%B3w-and-Przemy%C5%9Bl/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman