Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 19:57:35 +0200

It is a bit like that here in Spain too. Most people do not have flagpoles
in front of their houses, and only during the World Cup do you see lots of
Spanish flags. But at other times, if you see a flag on someone?s balcony,
the likelihood is that they support the conservative Partido Popular or the
semi-fascist Vox.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman