Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: the last week of July--eat, drink, go to the beach
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 07:19:53 +0200

The last week of July was quite busy at work but also things were winding
down before many people disappear in August to various holiday spots in
Europe and beyond. As I write this, some of my colleagues are in their
various home countries, others are further afield, including in the US and
Korea, still others are simply relaxing right here in Alicante. But this
week we were still at the office, and even had our monthly department
meeting, although the last point on the agenda was a drink at a beach bar.
And since this was the last week, it also meant the last Friday of the month
with what that implies. Besides that, I cycled and went to the beach with
Esteemed Wife, a rare activity for me as I dislike the sand and the water,
normally preferring to enjoy the beach from the safe environs of a table on
the promenade. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4047

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman