Subject: [Leica] No Leica content, I am a Hugo Finalist!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 01:41:00 +0100

Richard, I seem to have heard of Silverberg, but looking at his
bibliography, the bells remain silent. Also, I never bought a sci-fi
book myself, but had a friend who was an avid fan of them with shelves
full. I always returned them to him after reading them. I did buy books,
but never sci-fi ones.

That said,? you have to remember that I am in my 70s, and remembering is
a challenge. My mornings tend to start with looking at a strange man in
my bathroom mirror. I ask him "Are you Douglas?" and he does the same to
me - simultaneously...