Subject: [Leica] No Leica content, I am a Hugo Finalist!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 23:16:08 +0100

I'd agree Brian, and, disappointingly, being a avid reader of sci-fi
'til I was about 21, I noted that the only name pictured with whom I was
familiar with, or even heard of, was Larry Niven.
Mind you, I did also think that the name Erik Wilkerson rang a bell
somehow, but, googling him, I discovered the reason the bell rang, was
because he was a semi famous American footballer who went on the run
after stabbing and killing someone. He was sentenced to 12 years in the
slammer a few months ago, hence the dim recollection. Google also told
me there was a second Eric W who is indeed a well known - except to me -
illustrator.

But the the photos are impressive, and looking at them, you'd work out
quite quickly that the subjects aren't working in Wall St.

Douglas