Subject: [Leica] Apple Orchards
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 19:43:04 -0500

The juice apple orchards in N. Carolina evidently don't need this support:
or it doesn't get so hot.   The humidity in the piedmont just east of the
mountains Kross the temperature somewhat lower.

Incidentally,  just east of Asheville in Hendersonville the families of the
costal rice farmers doesn't their summers in the cooler temperatures with
fast lower mosquito populations.