Subject: [Leica] Firsts shots of 2023
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 10:40:13 -0600

I am glad to see folks out and about doing people things.  The low light of
winter is causing you some grief in exposure: I was down in the Caribbean
and the actinic light was interesting to deal with.  Barcelona is close to
the same latitude so you have had the same bright sun and long shadows:
choosing to accentuate the shadows does seem like the smart thing to work
with.