Subject: [Leica] Some portraits
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:40:27 -0500

Your female portraits are excellent in all the important ways.  From the
tonality I wish you could shoot Plus-X all the time.

The boys are a good catch of young folk being semi serious.   The curator
would be a good fit for a larger body of work telling a story.

What can I say, in the western culture portraits of women can almost always
stand on their own but men more often need more information to be
successful.