Subject: [Leica] Some portraits
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:38:46 +0200

I?ve never posted this portrait I took my friend Menes in December 1983 with
my Leica R3 Summicron R 50, Kodak Plus X developed on HC 110. I?ve maid a
wonderful 12x16? Gelatin silver print, right now 40 years after it keep all
the values, I suppose thanks to the Selenium toner bath I do to all my
copies for conservation.

Menes
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/1983120110v2.jpg.html>

These ones are from a week ago, I had a meeting with the Curator that he
will help me for my next exhibition Art Photo Barcelona 2023 from 25 to 29
October 2023, on the same meeting it was this young pretty lady Rita, who is
preparing as well another exhibition of her collages.

All these with Leica IIIF, Elmar f 3.5 / 5cm, Ilford Delta 400 E.I. 320
developed on Ilford Perceptol 1:1

Rita
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/2023F070100.jpg.html>

Rita working on her project
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/2023F070111.jpg.html>

We had the meeting on the Bar of a nice Barcelona Bookshop ?La Central?,
behind me I saw these Boys

Children reading a Tale book
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/2023F070108.jpg.html>

A very interesting tale?
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/2023F070109.jpg.html>

Santos (The Curator)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Portraits/2023F070104.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Some portraits)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Some portraits)