Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Lublin, mainly
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 19:47:58 +0200

I am slowly working through my backlog, and have now reached the penultimate
week of June, most of which I spent in Lublin in eastern Poland. I was there
to deliver a couple of lectures at the local university, but the visit had a
lot of personal significance since Lublin is where my father was born and
which I had only visited once before, for a couple of hours 5 years ago.
This time I had ample opportunity to explore the city. I have previously
posted a gallery, but as usual, I saved some images for the PAW. In
addition, after I came home from Lublin Thursday evening, the usual diet of
cycling and good food continued. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4024

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu