Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lublin
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 17:04:35 -0500

Your birthplace is just getting better from the last set of images you
showed a while back.  Now if the Ukranians could just lure the bear east
like the mural showed the world might not be facing famine in the coming
year(s) especially north africa that depended so much on Ukranian wheat.
The wheat harvest in the US seems to be off this year due to low rain.