Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jack the Ripper's Pupil
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 10:19:38 +0100

I'd hang on to that one!

I very much like the style, composition and the draughtsmanship. I
really like the sense of motion (however slow!) conveyed by the line of
his arm and the donkey's heads. He's pushing them on, but they are
moving. There are touches that remind me of late 19th/early 20th century
draughtsmen going back to people like Beardsley.

A real find!

Peter