Subject: [Leica] Flower Bazaar
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 05:48:20 -0500

First, the photographs are very good especially working out the quirks of a
new camera/lens.  Your part of India must be receiving more rain than the
Mumbai region as the flowers were epic.

With Covid largely devolved into an endemic worry please get out more to
your city/region: you live in a very interesting part of the world.